Expanse (CURRENCY:EXP) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on December 1st. One Expanse coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.11 or 0.00002555 BTC on major exchanges including Upbit, Poloniex, Cryptopia and Bittrex. Expanse has a market cap of $1.12 million and approximately $11,671.00 worth of Expanse was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Expanse has traded 14.7% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ubiq (UBQ) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00006683 BTC.
- Pirl (PIRL) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0461 or 0.00001108 BTC.
- Travelflex (TRF) traded 12.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000165 BTC.
- Atheios (ATH) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000154 BTC.
- UR (UR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “- Algorithm: Dagger – Block Reward: 8 – Gas Limit: 31415926 – Block Target: 60 seconds – Listen Port: 42786 – RPC Port: 9656 – Reserve: 11 Million (Community Managed) “
Expanse Coin Trading
Expanse can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, BiteBTC, Cryptopia, YoBit, Poloniex and Upbit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Expanse directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Expanse should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Expanse using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Expanse Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Expanse and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.