GoByte (CURRENCY:GBX) traded up 6.1% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on December 1st. During the last week, GoByte has traded 5.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. GoByte has a total market cap of $1.47 million and $33,003.00 worth of GoByte was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One GoByte coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.48 or 0.00011180 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia, Stocks.Exchange, CryptoBridge and CoinExchange.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0222 or 0.00000518 BTC.
- Uniform Fiscal Object (UFO) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded 14.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0405 or 0.00000946 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- CryCash (CRC) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0350 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000138 BTC.
- Sparks (SPK) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000141 BTC.
- Dinerocoin (DIN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000144 BTC.
- IPChain (IPC) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00003940 BTC.
Buying and Selling GoByte
GoByte can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, CryptoBridge, Stocks.Exchange, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as GoByte directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GoByte should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase GoByte using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GoByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GoByte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.