MaxCoin (CURRENCY:MAX) traded up 11.2% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on December 1st. MaxCoin has a total market capitalization of $591,927.00 and approximately $210.00 worth of MaxCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, MaxCoin has traded up 1.9% against the US dollar. One MaxCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0096 or 0.00000231 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittylicious, Cryptohub and YoBit.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $95.61 or 0.02289263 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20.67 or 0.00494937 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00024616 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00013730 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00019158 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00018524 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded up 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00007956 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00006527 BTC.
Keccak hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was February 6th, 2014. MaxCoin’s total supply is 61,445,805 coins. MaxCoin’s official website is www.maxcoinproject.org. MaxCoin’s official Twitter account is @maxcoinproject and its Facebook page is accessible here.
MaxCoin Coin Trading
MaxCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptohub, Bittylicious and YoBit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MaxCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade MaxCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy MaxCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MaxCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MaxCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.