Myriad (CURRENCY:XMY) traded up 14.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on December 1st. During the last seven days, Myriad has traded up 14.9% against the U.S. dollar. Myriad has a total market cap of $3.18 million and $9,229.00 worth of Myriad was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Myriad coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0020 or 0.00000047 BTC on exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Bittrex and Cryptopia.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- DigiByte (DGB) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0132 or 0.00000314 BTC.
- Primecoin (XPM) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00005767 BTC.
- Circuits of Value (COVAL) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- HunterCoin (HUC) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0167 or 0.00000397 BTC.
- Quark (QRK) traded 33% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- Joincoin (J) traded up 14.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0235 or 0.00000559 BTC.
- BitQuark (BTQ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
Myriad Coin Trading
Myriad can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Bittrex and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Myriad directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Myriad should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Myriad using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Myriad Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Myriad and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.