Radium (CURRENCY:RADS) traded up 12.2% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on December 1st. Radium has a total market cap of $2.63 million and $6,660.00 worth of Radium was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Radium coin can now be purchased for $0.74 or 0.00017285 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Upbit, Trade By Trade and Bittrex. During the last seven days, Radium has traded 6.2% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.14 or 0.00050103 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 8.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0099 or 0.00000231 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0363 or 0.00000848 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded up 18.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0546 or 0.00001277 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded 14.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002918 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded 17% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0136 or 0.00000318 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded up 102.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
Buying and Selling Radium
Radium can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Upbit, Trade By Trade and Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Radium directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Radium should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Radium using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Radium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Radium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.