Ratecoin (CURRENCY:XRA) traded 9.4% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on December 1st. One Ratecoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0007 or 0.00000017 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia. In the last seven days, Ratecoin has traded up 3.4% against the US dollar. Ratecoin has a market capitalization of $88,855.00 and approximately $97.00 worth of Ratecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- ShadowCash (SDC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0662 or 0.00001021 BTC.
- TeslaCoin (TES) traded up 25.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000133 BTC.
- Bitswift (BITS) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0884 or 0.00002071 BTC.
- Moin (MOIN) traded up 33.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0247 or 0.00000578 BTC.
- Crave (CRAVE) traded up 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0111 or 0.00000260 BTC.
- Bitstar (BITS) traded 10% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000109 BTC.
- Swing (SWING) traded up 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0123 or 0.00000289 BTC.
- WINCOIN (WC) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00004231 BTC.
- ClubCoin (CLUB) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00010813 BTC.
- Hyper (HYPER) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000128 BTC.
Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 17th, 2015. Ratecoin’s total supply is 122,449,162 coins. The official message board for Ratecoin is www.crypto-city.com/index.php/xra-rate-coin/forum. The official website for Ratecoin is stakeminers.com/ratecoin/ratecoin.html. Ratecoin’s official Twitter account is @Rate_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Ratecoin Coin Trading
Ratecoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ratecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ratecoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ratecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ratecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ratecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.