SnipCoin (CURRENCY:SNIP) traded up 58.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on December 1st. One SnipCoin token can currently be purchased for $0.0003 or 0.00000007 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, SnipCoin has traded up 59.5% against the U.S. dollar. SnipCoin has a market capitalization of $0.00 and $1,175.00 worth of SnipCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- CyberVein (CVT) traded 11.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000196 BTC.
- eosDAC (EOSDAC) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000197 BTC.
- U Network (UUU) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Sentinel (SENT) traded 18% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- Linker Coin (LNC) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0086 or 0.00000200 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded 34.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0201 or 0.00000471 BTC.
- AdHive (ADH) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000120 BTC.
Buying and Selling SnipCoin
SnipCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liquid. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SnipCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SnipCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SnipCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SnipCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SnipCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.