Ultimate Secure Cash (CURRENCY:USC) traded 47.6% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on December 1st. One Ultimate Secure Cash coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0031 or 0.00000075 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit and Livecoin. During the last seven days, Ultimate Secure Cash has traded 74.6% lower against the dollar. Ultimate Secure Cash has a total market capitalization of $32,150.00 and $31.00 worth of Ultimate Secure Cash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Pandacoin (PND) traded up 20.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- HiCoin (XHI) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Universe (UNI) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000177 BTC.
- Zennies (ZENI) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- FORCE (FOR) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- DraftCoin (DFT) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0186 or 0.00000448 BTC.
About Ultimate Secure Cash
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was April 9th, 2017. Ultimate Secure Cash’s total supply is 38,602,656 coins and its circulating supply is 10,343,113 coins. The official website for Ultimate Secure Cash is ultimatesecurecash.info. Ultimate Secure Cash’s official Twitter account is @USC_Care.
Buying and Selling Ultimate Secure Cash
Ultimate Secure Cash can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Livecoin. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ultimate Secure Cash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ultimate Secure Cash should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ultimate Secure Cash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ultimate Secure Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ultimate Secure Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.