AquariusCoin (CURRENCY:ARCO) traded down 1.3% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on December 2nd. In the last seven days, AquariusCoin has traded up 1.8% against the US dollar. AquariusCoin has a market capitalization of $76,263.00 and $0.00 worth of AquariusCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One AquariusCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0375 or 0.00000890 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Sequence (SEQ) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0299 or 0.00000722 BTC.
- Novacoin (NVC) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00014250 BTC.
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $23,844.25 or 5.75367433 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded down 31% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WomenCoin (WOMEN) traded down 69.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Rupaya (RUPX) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000106 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded 14.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.66 or 0.00088384 BTC.
- BriaCoin (BRIA) traded down 20.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00003632 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on February 19th, 2016. AquariusCoin’s total supply is 2,036,215 coins. AquariusCoin’s official Twitter account is @ArcCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. AquariusCoin’s official website is aquariuscoin.com.
Buying and Selling AquariusCoin
AquariusCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as AquariusCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AquariusCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy AquariusCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AquariusCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AquariusCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.