BitQuark (CURRENCY:BTQ) traded 1.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on December 2nd. BitQuark has a total market cap of $9,496.00 and $0.00 worth of BitQuark was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, BitQuark has traded 35.8% higher against the U.S. dollar. One BitQuark coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0009 or 0.00000021 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- DigiByte (DGB) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0127 or 0.00000318 BTC.
- Primecoin (XPM) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00005954 BTC.
- Myriad (XMY) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- Circuits of Value (COVAL) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- HunterCoin (HUC) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0160 or 0.00000400 BTC.
- Quark (QRK) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- Joincoin (J) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0233 or 0.00000581 BTC.
BitQuark Coin Profile
Buying and Selling BitQuark
BitQuark can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitQuark directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitQuark should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BitQuark using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitQuark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitQuark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.