Cardano (CURRENCY:ADA) traded down 0.6% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on December 2nd. Over the last seven days, Cardano has traded up 16.8% against the US dollar. Cardano has a total market cap of $1.06 billion and $23.22 million worth of Cardano was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Cardano coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0409 or 0.00000993 BTC on popular exchanges including Binance, Coinnest, Bittrex and CoinFalcon.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ontology (ONT) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00019855 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.60 or 0.00038866 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00050695 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0493 or 0.00001198 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0633 or 0.00001539 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00010494 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00002540 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $79.87 or 0.01940014 BTC.
- Dropil (DROP) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- Vitae (VITAE) traded down 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.44 or 0.00035034 BTC.
Cardano Coin Trading
Cardano can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinFalcon, OTCBTC, Huobi, Gate.io, Coinnest, OKEx, ZB.COM, HitBTC, Bitbns, Bittrex, Cryptopia, Coinbe, Cryptomate, DragonEX, Binance, Cryptohub, Altcoin Trader, Upbit, Bithumb, Indodax, LiteBit.eu, Exmo and ABCC. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cardano directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cardano should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Cardano using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cardano Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cardano and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.