CasinoCoin (CURRENCY:CSC) traded 13.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on December 2nd. CasinoCoin has a market cap of $7.43 million and $16,153.00 worth of CasinoCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One CasinoCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0002 or 0.00000005 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including cfinex and BitFlip. During the last week, CasinoCoin has traded up 1.4% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00033957 BTC.
- Pandacoin (PND) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- YashCoin (YASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001650 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0296 or 0.00000718 BTC.
- Novacoin (NVC) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00014445 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0099 or 0.00000240 BTC.
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded down 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $21,763.35 or 5.27466118 BTC.
- HiCoin (XHI) traded 13.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 18th, 2013. CasinoCoin’s total supply is 39,999,999,905 coins and its circulating supply is 35,973,085,511 coins. The Reddit community for CasinoCoin is /r/casinocoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for CasinoCoin is casinocoin.org. CasinoCoin’s official Twitter account is @CasinoCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
CasinoCoin Coin Trading
CasinoCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BitFlip and cfinex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CasinoCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CasinoCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase CasinoCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CasinoCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CasinoCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.