Dashcoin (CURRENCY:DSH) traded flat against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on December 2nd. One Dashcoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0155 or 0.00000243 BTC on exchanges. Over the last week, Dashcoin has traded up 0% against the US dollar. Dashcoin has a total market capitalization of $273,213.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Dashcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dero (DERO) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00024302 BTC.
- Masari (MSR) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00004978 BTC.
- Fantomcoin (FCN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003200 BTC.
- Dinastycoin (DCY) traded up 27.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- BipCoin (BIP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0096 or 0.00000146 BTC.
Dashcoin Coin Profile
Cryptonight hashing algorithm. Its launch date was July 5th, 2014. Dashcoin’s total supply is 17,574,970 coins. The official website for Dashcoin is dashcoin.info. Dashcoin’s official Twitter account is @dashcoins. The Reddit community for Dashcoin is /r/Dashcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Dashcoin Coin Trading
Dashcoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dashcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dashcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Dashcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dashcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dashcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.