Digital Insurance Token (CURRENCY:DIT) traded up 6.9% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on December 2nd. During the last seven days, Digital Insurance Token has traded 10.3% higher against the US dollar. Digital Insurance Token has a market capitalization of $148,041.00 and approximately $33.00 worth of Digital Insurance Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Digital Insurance Token token can now be bought for $0.0007 or 0.00000017 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX and HitBTC.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $60.09 or 0.01448093 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00015497 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00008083 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0266 or 0.00000642 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0399 or 0.00000961 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0735 or 0.00001770 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0564 or 0.00001360 BTC.
Digital Insurance Token Profile
Buying and Selling Digital Insurance Token
Digital Insurance Token can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Digital Insurance Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Digital Insurance Token should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Digital Insurance Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Digital Insurance Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Digital Insurance Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.