DigitalNote (CURRENCY:XDN) traded down 2.9% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on December 2nd. DigitalNote has a market capitalization of $10.04 million and approximately $335,109.00 worth of DigitalNote was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, DigitalNote has traded up 21.9% against the U.S. dollar. One DigitalNote coin can now be bought for $0.0014 or 0.00000035 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, HitBTC and Bittrex.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $60.56 or 0.01463233 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00015549 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00007907 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0260 or 0.00000629 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0399 or 0.00000965 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded 8.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0735 or 0.00001777 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0563 or 0.00001361 BTC.
- UltraNote Coin (XUN) traded down 18.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000004 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Maximum XDN number: 8 589 869 056 XDN Ready for mass adoption, accurate digital money, the 6th perfect number Libertarian XDN supply with ASIC resistant mining Unique model of market economy combined with blockchain technology Block reward: 150 XDN Constant DigitalNote base mining reward makes it predictable for miners Deposit interest rate: 0.4 to 1.094% annual The only cryptocurrency with blockchain deposits Block target time: 4 minute DigitalNote network is 2.5x faster than Bitcoin Mining algorithm: Proof-of-work, CryptoNight CPU-efficient mining process for average PC or laptop. Minimum transaction fee: 0.001 XDN Micropayments made easy with DigitalNote “
Buying and Selling DigitalNote
DigitalNote can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Bittrex and Upbit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DigitalNote directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade DigitalNote should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase DigitalNote using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DigitalNote Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DigitalNote and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.