ETHLend (CURRENCY:LEND) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on December 2nd. One ETHLend token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0095 or 0.00000228 BTC on exchanges including Binance, Kyber Network, HitBTC and Bibox. During the last seven days, ETHLend has traded up 28% against the dollar. ETHLend has a total market cap of $10.47 million and approximately $320,936.00 worth of ETHLend was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00008836 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00003847 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00023906 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $100.01 or 0.02393721 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0151 or 0.00000360 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $5.28 or 0.00126309 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.01 or 0.00191722 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $398.51 or 0.09538277 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000119 BTC.
Buying and Selling ETHLend
ETHLend can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, ABCC, IDEX, HitBTC, BiteBTC, Kucoin, OKEx, Bibox, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Binance and Kyber Network. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ETHLend directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ETHLend should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ETHLend using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ETHLend Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ETHLend and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.