Media headlines about ARKEMA/S (OTCMKTS:ARKAY) have been trending positive on Sunday, InfoTrie Sentiment Analysis reports. The research group rates the sentiment of news coverage by analyzing more than 6,000 news and blog sources in real time. The firm ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative five to positive five, with scores closest to five being the most favorable. ARKEMA/S earned a news sentiment score of 2.26 on their scale. InfoTrie also gave press coverage about the basic materials company an news buzz score of 8 out of 10, indicating that recent news coverage is very likely to have an effect on the stock’s share price in the next several days.
These are some of the media headlines that may have effected ARKEMA/S’s ranking:
- ARKEMA/S (ARKAY) Given Coverage Optimism Rating of 2.26 (americanbankingnews.com)
- ARKEMA/S (ARKAY) Now Covered by Analysts at Macquarie (americanbankingnews.com)
- Arkema — Moody’s changes Arkema’s outlook to positive; affirms Baa2 rating (finance.yahoo.com)
- Plaskolite PPC Intermediate II LLC — Moody’s rates Plaskolite PPC Intermediate II LLC B2; Outlook negative (finance.yahoo.com)
- ARKEMA/S (ARKAY) Earns Daily News Impact Score of 3.17 (americanbankingnews.com)
ARKEMA/S stock opened at $94.48 on Friday. The company has a quick ratio of 1.67, a current ratio of 2.40 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.47. The firm has a market cap of $7.39 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 10.70 and a beta of 1.21. ARKEMA/S has a fifty-two week low of $91.47 and a fifty-two week high of $137.00.
Arkema SA provides chemical products worldwide. Its High Performance Materials segment offers adhesives and sealants for industry, hygiene, construction, and consumer products; and specialty polyamides for automotive, aerospace, aeronautics, oil and gas, electronics, and consumer goods, as well as polyvinylidene fluoride for chemical engineering, paints and anti-corrosive coatings, oil and gas extraction, photovoltaic panels, lithium-ion batteries, and water treatment membranes.
Recommended Story: What are the risks of holding treasury bonds?
Receive News & Ratings for ARKEMA/S Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ARKEMA/S and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.