GlobalCoin (CURRENCY:GLC) traded flat against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on December 2nd. One GlobalCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0030 or 0.00000040 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. GlobalCoin has a total market capitalization of $198,439.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of GlobalCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, GlobalCoin has traded 19.9% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded down 22.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00027492 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0097 or 0.00000233 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000109 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded 26.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000251 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000051 BTC.
GlobalCoin Coin Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 26th, 2013. GlobalCoin’s total supply is 65,171,010 coins. GlobalCoin’s official website is www.globalcoin.info. GlobalCoin’s official Twitter account is @globalcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling GlobalCoin
GlobalCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as GlobalCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GlobalCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase GlobalCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GlobalCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GlobalCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.