Independent Money System (CURRENCY:IMS) traded flat against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on December 2nd. Independent Money System has a total market capitalization of $15,919.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Independent Money System was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Independent Money System coin can currently be purchased for $0.0030 or 0.00000071 BTC on major exchanges. During the last seven days, Independent Money System has traded 23.4% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Sequence (SEQ) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0301 or 0.00000722 BTC.
- Novacoin (NVC) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00014378 BTC.
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $23,902.13 or 5.75762580 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded 22% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WomenCoin (WOMEN) traded 63.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Rupaya (RUPX) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000106 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded down 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.67 or 0.00088479 BTC.
- BriaCoin (BRIA) traded 23.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00003394 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
About Independent Money System
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was February 17th, 2017. Independent Money System’s total supply is 5,368,934 coins. The official website for Independent Money System is independentmoneysystem.com. Independent Money System’s official Twitter account is @IMScrypto.
Buying and Selling Independent Money System
Independent Money System can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Independent Money System directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Independent Money System should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Independent Money System using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Independent Money System Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Independent Money System and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.