Kyber Network (CURRENCY:KNC) traded down 4.9% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on December 2nd. One Kyber Network token can now be purchased for $0.20 or 0.00004766 BTC on major exchanges including Kyber Network, CoinExchange, Tidex and CPDAX. During the last seven days, Kyber Network has traded 24.8% higher against the U.S. dollar. Kyber Network has a market cap of $26.44 million and $53.92 million worth of Kyber Network was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00008874 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00003877 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00024126 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $100.17 or 0.02424369 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0149 or 0.00000360 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $5.31 or 0.00128481 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.03 or 0.00194233 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $393.56 or 0.09524865 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000119 BTC.
About Kyber Network
Kyber Network Token Trading
Kyber Network can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: ABCC, Kucoin, CPDAX, Bithumb, COSS, Cryptopia, Liqui, Zebpay, DragonEX, Livecoin, GOPAX, IDEX, Gate.io, Ethfinex, CoinExchange, Mercatox, AirSwap, Kyber Network, Coinone, Coinnest, OTCBTC, Poloniex, OKEx, Neraex, Huobi, TDAX, Binance, Bancor Network, Tidex, Coinrail and DEx.top. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Kyber Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Kyber Network should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Kyber Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Kyber Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kyber Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.