Nano (CURRENCY:NANO) traded down 2% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on December 2nd. Nano has a market capitalization of $141.10 million and approximately $1.30 million worth of Nano was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Nano coin can now be purchased for about $1.06 or 0.00025345 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including RightBTC, Koinex, CoinEx and HitBTC. Over the last week, Nano has traded 7.7% higher against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $4,181.81 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $116.96 or 0.02799512 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $174.20 or 0.04169349 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $33.78 or 0.00808563 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $59.69 or 0.01428603 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $5.18 or 0.00123956 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $79.62 or 0.01905585 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $18.24 or 0.00436489 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000054 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000020 BTC.
Nano Coin Profile
Nano Coin Trading
Nano can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, HitBTC, Gate.io, RightBTC, Bit-Z, Coindeal, Binance, Nanex, OKEx, Koinex, CoinEx, Mercatox, CoinFalcon and Bitinka. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nano directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Nano should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Nano using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Nano Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nano and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.