Peercoin (CURRENCY:PPC) traded 0.9% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on December 2nd. During the last week, Peercoin has traded 6.2% higher against the US dollar. Peercoin has a total market capitalization of $19.02 million and approximately $156,462.00 worth of Peercoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Peercoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.76 or 0.00018280 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Tux Exchange, Bittylicious, Bitsane and Livecoin.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4,142.79 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $171.78 or 0.04140806 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00008771 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00009434 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded up 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $62.10 or 0.01496417 BTC.
- PRIZM (PZM) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00004361 BTC.
- Steem Dollars (SBD) traded up 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00022495 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.63 or 0.00063448 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded down 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00010534 BTC.
Buying and Selling Peercoin
Peercoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: WEX, Tux Exchange, SouthXchange, HitBTC, CoinEgg, Trade By Trade, YoBit, Bitsane, Bittrex, LiteBit.eu, BX Thailand, Cryptopia, Livecoin, Poloniex and Bittylicious. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Peercoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Peercoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Peercoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Peercoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Peercoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.