Media stories about Pfizer (OTCMKTS:INTC) have trended somewhat positive recently, according to InfoTrie. The research group identifies negative and positive press coverage by monitoring more than 6,000 news and blog sources. The firm ranks coverage of companies on a scale of negative five to five, with scores closest to five being the most favorable. Pfizer earned a media sentiment score of 1.02 on their scale. InfoTrie also assigned news headlines about the company an news buzz score of 10 out of 10, meaning that recent press coverage is extremely likely to have an effect on the company’s share price in the next few days.
Here are some of the media stories that may have impacted Pfizer’s analysis:
- Palo Alto (PANW) Q1 Earnings and Revenues Surpass Estimates (finance.yahoo.com)
- What is AMD’s Strategy to Maintain New Product Momentum in Future? (finance.yahoo.com)
- 8 Stocks to Buy for 2019 (and 5 to Sell) (finance.yahoo.com)
- 2018 – An Inflection Point for AMD (finance.yahoo.com)
- [$$] 7 Companies That Do Everything Well (finance.yahoo.com)
Pfizer stock opened at $49.31 on Friday. Pfizer has a 1-year low of $42.04 and a 1-year high of $57.60.
Intel Corporation designs, manufactures, and sells computer, networking, data storage, and communication platforms worldwide. The company operates through Client Computing Group, Data Center Group, Internet of Things Group, Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group, Programmable Solutions Group, and All Other segments.
Featured Story: Growth Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Pfizer Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pfizer and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.