RevolverCoin (CURRENCY:XRE) traded down 0.5% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on December 2nd. RevolverCoin has a total market cap of $38,649.00 and $4.00 worth of RevolverCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One RevolverCoin coin can now be bought for $0.0017 or 0.00000040 BTC on major exchanges. In the last week, RevolverCoin has traded 0.7% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- AC3 (AC3) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0127 or 0.00000306 BTC.
- CannabisCoin (CANN) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000152 BTC.
- SpreadCoin (SPR) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000205 BTC.
- Bolivarcoin (BOLI) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000095 BTC.
- MindCoin (MND) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Kurrent (KURT) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- BnrtxCoin (BNX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Virtacoin (VTA) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BowsCoin (BSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000017 BTC.
RevolverCoin Coin Profile
X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 28th, 2016. RevolverCoin’s total supply is 23,354,146 coins. RevolverCoin’s official website is revolvercoin.org. RevolverCoin’s official Twitter account is @RevolverCoin.
According to CryptoCompare, “XRE uses its own algorithm, X11Evo. “
Buying and Selling RevolverCoin
RevolverCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as RevolverCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire RevolverCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy RevolverCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for RevolverCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RevolverCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.