Shilling (CURRENCY:SH) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on December 2nd. During the last week, Shilling has traded 1.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. Shilling has a market cap of $55,310.00 and $0.00 worth of Shilling was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Shilling coin can now be purchased for about $0.0078 or 0.00000102 BTC on exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 24.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00027468 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0099 or 0.00000240 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000109 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded up 24.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded down 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0097 or 0.00000234 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000051 BTC.
Shilling Coin Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 16th, 2016. Shilling’s total supply is 7,095,600 coins. Shilling’s official Twitter account is @DigitalShilling. The official website for Shilling is digitalshilling.org.
Shilling Coin Trading
Shilling can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Shilling directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Shilling should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Shilling using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Shilling Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Shilling and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.