SnowGem (CURRENCY:XSG) traded up 7.4% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on December 2nd. One SnowGem coin can currently be purchased for $0.0521 or 0.00001261 BTC on exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, Mercatox and Graviex. SnowGem has a total market capitalization of $510,311.00 and approximately $205,757.00 worth of SnowGem was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, SnowGem has traded up 33.2% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4,127.61 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $116.00 or 0.02817207 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $171.29 or 0.04160048 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $33.40 or 0.00811098 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $58.69 or 0.01425419 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.13 or 0.00124558 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $78.97 or 0.01917945 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $18.04 or 0.00438237 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000054 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000020 BTC.
SnowGem Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was December 22nd, 2017. SnowGem’s total supply is 84,096,000 coins and its circulating supply is 9,792,041 coins. The Reddit community for SnowGem is /r/SnowGem and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for SnowGem is snowgem.org. SnowGem’s official Twitter account is @snowgemofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here.
SnowGem Coin Trading
SnowGem can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, Graviex and Mercatox. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SnowGem directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SnowGem should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SnowGem using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SnowGem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SnowGem and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.