Status (CURRENCY:SNT) traded up 0.6% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on December 2nd. During the last seven days, Status has traded up 16.6% against the US dollar. Status has a market cap of $70.62 million and $1.48 million worth of Status was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Status token can now be purchased for $0.0203 or 0.00000490 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bancor Network, DragonEX, LATOKEN and Gate.io.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00008867 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00003901 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00023956 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $100.25 or 0.02412442 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0150 or 0.00000360 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $5.29 or 0.00127308 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.04 or 0.00193343 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $395.55 or 0.09517619 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000119 BTC.
Buying and Selling Status
Status can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Gatecoin, Gate.io, ChaoEX, ABCC, CoinTiger, Radar Relay, Huobi, DDEX, BigONE, Bancor Network, OTCBTC, OOOBTC, Livecoin, IDAX, DEx.top, Kucoin, Ethfinex, LATOKEN, Neraex, Tidex, OKEx, Bithumb, Binance, GOPAX, TOPBTC, IDCM, Koinex, Bittrex, Poloniex, HitBTC, ZB.COM, Kyber Network, IDEX, Cobinhood, DragonEX, Ovis and Liqui. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Status directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Status should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Status using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Status Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Status and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.