TRON (CURRENCY:TRX) traded down 2.4% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on December 2nd. In the last week, TRON has traded up 27% against the dollar. TRON has a market capitalization of $979.72 million and approximately $68.79 million worth of TRON was traded on exchanges in the last day. One TRON coin can now be bought for $0.0148 or 0.00000358 BTC on popular exchanges including Kucoin, DigiFinex, Huobi and Cryptomate.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00008888 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00003911 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00024054 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $99.16 or 0.02399663 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $5.25 or 0.00126986 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $7.98 or 0.00193119 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $394.02 or 0.09537121 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000119 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00009866 BTC.
TRON Coin Profile
TRON Coin Trading
TRON can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Bitbns, Coindeal, HitBTC, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Binance, Upbit, Zebpay, BitFlip, WazirX, OKEx, Coinrail, Bittrex, IDCM, Kryptono, LBank, Indodax, Braziliex, Bit-Z, IDAX, Bitfinex, Livecoin, Allcoin, YoBit, Neraex, Tidex, RightBTC, Liquid, Tokenomy, CoinEgg, Exmo, Liqui, Cryptopia, CoinBene, Huobi, DigiFinex, DragonEX, OTCBTC, Gate.io, Sistemkoin, Fatbtc, Cobinhood, Kucoin, CoinEx, BTC-Alpha, OEX, CoinTiger, CoinFalcon, Bithumb, Rfinex, Coinnest, Koinex, Trade Satoshi, Cryptomate, LiteBit.eu, OpenLedger DEX, DDEX, Bibox, ChaoEX, Mercatox, LATOKEN, BitForex, Ovis, Exrates, Stocks.Exchange and Hotbit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TRON directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TRON should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy TRON using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TRON Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TRON and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.