Waltonchain (CURRENCY:WTC) traded down 2.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on December 2nd. During the last week, Waltonchain has traded 10.8% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Waltonchain token can currently be bought for $1.23 or 0.00029741 BTC on popular exchanges including Cobinhood, OKEx, Bithumb and Binance. Waltonchain has a total market cap of $49.83 million and approximately $5.62 million worth of Waltonchain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $117.01 or 0.02818289 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.21 or 0.00125430 BTC.
- Metaverse ETP (ETP) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00024174 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000129 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- Akroma (AKA) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0341 or 0.00000817 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0137 or 0.00000328 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- Dorado (DOR) traded 8.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
Waltonchain Token Profile
Buying and Selling Waltonchain
Waltonchain can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: DragonEX, Bithumb, Kucoin, Binance, OKEx, Coinnest, LATOKEN, COSS, Cobinhood, Allbit, HitBTC and Huobi. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Waltonchain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Waltonchain should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Waltonchain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Waltonchain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Waltonchain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.