Diamond (CURRENCY:DMD) traded 9.6% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on December 3rd. During the last week, Diamond has traded 17.3% higher against the dollar. Diamond has a market cap of $3.76 million and $11,877.00 worth of Diamond was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Diamond coin can currently be bought for about $1.24 or 0.00032034 BTC on exchanges including CryptoBridge, Bittrex and Livecoin.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Groestlcoin (GRS) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00007679 BTC.
- Karma (KRM) traded down 81.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Riecoin (RIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000093 BTC.
- FairGame (FAIR) traded down 24.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000077 BTC.
- MicroBitcoin (MBC) traded 11.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
Diamond Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Algorithm is ASIC resistant Grøstl. 4.38 million total coins. Block solving target time ~ 100 seconds. Low transaction fee at 0.001. Mean time per block under 60 seconds. Difficulty retargets at every block. Endless Hybrid Network Security. Transaction Message. Fast and secure transactions with 6 required confirmations. Provision for continuous promotion and development. Brand new code base with up to date security patches and significant performance improvements. “
Buying and Selling Diamond
Diamond can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, Bittrex and Livecoin. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Diamond directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Diamond should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Diamond using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Diamond Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Diamond and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.