Distributed Credit Chain (CURRENCY:DCC) traded 7.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on December 3rd. Distributed Credit Chain has a total market cap of $2.64 million and approximately $2.66 million worth of Distributed Credit Chain was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Distributed Credit Chain token can now be bought for about $0.0014 or 0.00000037 BTC on popular exchanges including FCoin, IDEX, Kucoin and DEx.top. Over the last week, Distributed Credit Chain has traded down 8.9% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin Atom (BCA) traded 10.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00006029 BTC.
- Bean Cash (BITB) traded up 16.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- Qbao (QBT) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0169 or 0.00000432 BTC.
- Measurable Data Token (MDT) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000066 BTC.
- EDRCoin (EDRC) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00004993 BTC.
- Pascal Lite (PASL) traded 13.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000154 BTC.
- X-Coin (XCO) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000063 BTC.
- High Voltage (HVCO) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0094 or 0.00000242 BTC.
- Cybereits (CRE) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Fonziecoin (FONZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000013 BTC.
Distributed Credit Chain Token Profile
Buying and Selling Distributed Credit Chain
Distributed Credit Chain can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bibox, FCoin, Allbit, DEx.top, IDEX and Kucoin. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Distributed Credit Chain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Distributed Credit Chain should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Distributed Credit Chain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Distributed Credit Chain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Distributed Credit Chain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.