News coverage about INPEX Corp/ADR (OTCMKTS:IPXHY) has trended negative on Monday, InfoTrie Sentiment Analysis reports. InfoTrie identifies positive and negative press coverage by reviewing more than six thousand news and blog sources in real time. The firm ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of -5 to 5, with scores closest to five being the most favorable. INPEX Corp/ADR earned a daily sentiment score of -2.11 on their scale. InfoTrie also assigned media coverage about the company an news buzz score of 3 out of 10, indicating that recent press coverage is unlikely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the near future.
These are some of the news articles that may have impacted INPEX Corp/ADR’s ranking:
- Head to Head Review: NXT Energy Solutions (NSFDF) vs. INPEX Corp/ADR (IPXHY) (americanbankingnews.com)
- INPEX Corp/ADR (IPXHY) Earning Critical News Coverage, Study Shows (americanbankingnews.com)
- INPEX Corp/ADR (IPXHY) Getting Neutral News Coverage, Report Finds (americanbankingnews.com)
- Contrasting INPEX Corp/ADR (IPXHY) & Petroleum Geo-Services ASA (PGSVY) (americanbankingnews.com)
- Head-To-Head Analysis: INPEX Corp/ADR (IPXHY) and Zion Oil & Gas (ZN) (americanbankingnews.com)
Shares of IPXHY opened at $10.37 on Monday. INPEX Corp/ADR has a 12 month low of $9.78 and a 12 month high of $13.91. The firm has a market cap of $15.16 billion, a PE ratio of 13.13 and a beta of 0.92. The company has a current ratio of 1.52, a quick ratio of 1.41 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.20.
About INPEX Corp/ADR
Inpex Corporation engages in the research, exploration, development, production, and sale of oil, natural gas, and other mineral resources in Japan, rest of Asia and Oceania, Europe and NIS countries, the Middle East and Africa, and the Americas. It is also involved in the investment and lending to the companies engaged in mineral resources business, etc.
Further Reading: How do investors use RSI to grade stocks?
Receive News & Ratings for INPEX Corp/ADR Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for INPEX Corp/ADR and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.