Media stories about Mar City (LON:MAR) have trended somewhat negative this week, InfoTrie reports. InfoTrie ranks the sentiment of news coverage by monitoring more than 6,000 blog and news sources in real time. The firm ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of -5 to 5, with scores nearest to five being the most favorable. Mar City earned a coverage optimism score of -1.70 on their scale. InfoTrie also gave news headlines about the company an news buzz score of 10 out of 10, meaning that recent news coverage is extremely likely to have an effect on the stock’s share price in the immediate future.
These are some of the media stories that may have impacted Mar City’s analysis:
- Del Mar’s Hollywood Derby plays to perfect script with Raging Bull’s victory (sandiegouniontribune.com)
- Mar City (MAR) Getting Somewhat Critical Press Coverage, Analysis Shows (americanbankingnews.com)
- Del Mar Matriarch favorite Vasilika a rare claiming gem, to delight of S.D. owners (sandiegouniontribune.com)
- City pays tribute to Bonifacio (cebudailynews.inquirer.net)
- Marriott’s (MAR) Courtyard Brand to Expand Presence in Europe (finance.yahoo.com)
WARNING: This story was posted by Community Financial News and is the sole property of of Community Financial News. If you are viewing this story on another domain, it was stolen and reposted in violation of United States and international trademark and copyright laws. The original version of this story can be accessed at https://www.com-unik.info/2018/12/03/mar-city-mar-receiving-somewhat-negative-news-coverage-infotrie-reports.html.
Mar City plc is the United Kingdom-based company, which is principally engaged in delivering homes. The Company focuses on planning, architecture, interior design and construction. The Company offers modular residential property. The Company’s current development portfolio consists of approximately 50 properties.
Receive News & Ratings for Mar City Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mar City and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.