QYNO (CURRENCY:QNO) traded 1% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on December 3rd. In the last seven days, QYNO has traded down 35% against the US dollar. One QYNO coin can now be purchased for about $0.0925 or 0.00002300 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Crex24, BiteBTC and CryptoBridge. QYNO has a total market cap of $99,488.00 and approximately $36,655.00 worth of QYNO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Phoenix (PHX) traded up 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0421 or 0.00001047 BTC.
- Red Pulse Phoenix (PHX) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0102 or 0.00000254 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (TOLL) traded 38.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- ZCore (ZCR) traded 14.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00004376 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000027 BTC.
QYNO Coin Trading
QYNO can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BiteBTC, CryptoBridge and Crex24. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as QYNO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade QYNO should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy QYNO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for QYNO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for QYNO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.