Press coverage about Seeing Machines (LON:SEE) has trended very positive recently, according to InfoTrie Sentiment. The research group ranks the sentiment of press coverage by monitoring more than 6,000 blog and news sources in real time. The firm ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative five to positive five, with scores closest to five being the most favorable. Seeing Machines earned a coverage optimism score of 3.33 on their scale. InfoTrie also assigned news coverage about the company an news buzz score of 10 out of 10, indicating that recent press coverage is extremely likely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the immediate future.
These are some of the media headlines that may have impacted Seeing Machines’ score:
- Luke Oxenham to head up finance at Seeing Machines (hl.co.uk)
- Seeing Machines appoints Luke Oxenham as CFO (stockmarketwire.com)
- [$$] Jean-Luc Godard takes us down a cinematic rabbit hole with The Image Book (finance.yahoo.com)
- [$$] What the psychology of queues tells us about inequality (finance.yahoo.com)
- Neutral Media Coverage Extremely Likely to Impact Seeing Machines (SEE) Share Price (americanbankingnews.com)
Shares of Seeing Machines stock traded down GBX 0.10 ($0.00) during trading on Monday, hitting GBX 4.80 ($0.06). 2,255,265 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 5,080,000. Seeing Machines has a 52 week low of GBX 2.75 ($0.04) and a 52 week high of GBX 7.50 ($0.10).
Seeing Machines Limited develops computer vision related technologies in Australia, North America, and the Asia Pacific. The company's software and engineering services are used in products and applications that range from devices that manage eye disease and prevent loss of eyesight to those that enhance road safety and save lives.
Read More: Consumer Price Index (CPI)
Receive News & Ratings for Seeing Machines Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Seeing Machines and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.