SSP Group (LON: SSPG) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 11/27/2018 – SSP Group had its price target raised by analysts at Canaccord Genuity from GBX 680 ($8.89) to GBX 690 ($9.02). They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 11/27/2018 – SSP Group had its “add” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Numis Securities Ltd. They now have a GBX 770 ($10.06) price target on the stock.
- 11/22/2018 – SSP Group had its price target raised by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co. from GBX 743 ($9.71) to GBX 775 ($10.13). They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
- 11/22/2018 – SSP Group had its price target raised by analysts at Barclays PLC from GBX 730 ($9.54) to GBX 765 ($10.00). They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
- 11/21/2018 – SSP Group had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Shore Capital.
- 10/4/2018 – SSP Group had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Shore Capital.
Shares of SSP Group stock traded up GBX 5.70 ($0.07) during trading hours on Monday, reaching GBX 632 ($8.26). The stock had a trading volume of 1,095,735 shares, compared to its average volume of 1,080,000. SSP Group PLC has a twelve month low of GBX 402.60 ($5.26) and a twelve month high of GBX 693 ($9.06).
The company also recently disclosed a dividend, which will be paid on Friday, March 29th. Shareholders of record on Thursday, February 28th will be given a GBX 5.40 ($0.07) dividend. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, February 28th. This represents a dividend yield of 0.86%. This is an increase from SSP Group’s previous dividend of $4.80.
SSP Group plc operates food and beverage outlets. The company operates outlets at airports, railway stations, motorway service areas, hospitals, and sports stadia and shopping areas. It operates approximately 450 brands through a portfolio of 2,500 outlets, including coffee shops, sandwich bars, bakeries, and casual and fine-dining restaurants, as well as convenience and retail outlets in travel locations in approximately 30 countries in the United Kingdom, Europe, North America, the Asia Pacific, and the Middle East.
Read More: What is a Market Correction?
Receive News & Ratings for SSP Group PLC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SSP Group PLC and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.