Several brokerages have updated their recommendations and price targets on shares of Cineplex (TSE: CGX) in the last few weeks:
- 11/15/2018 – Cineplex was downgraded by analysts at National Bank Financial from an “outperform” rating to a “sector perform” rating. They now have a C$30.00 price target on the stock, down previously from C$36.00.
- 11/15/2018 – Cineplex had its price target lowered by analysts at Royal Bank of Canada from C$39.00 to C$36.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 11/15/2018 – Cineplex had its price target lowered by analysts at Raymond James from C$38.00 to C$34.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 11/15/2018 – Cineplex had its price target lowered by analysts at CIBC from C$36.00 to C$33.00.
- 11/5/2018 – Cineplex had its price target raised by analysts at CIBC from C$32.50 to C$36.00.
- 10/19/2018 – Cineplex had its price target raised by analysts at Raymond James from C$36.00 to C$38.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 10/16/2018 – Cineplex had its price target raised by analysts at National Bank Financial from C$35.00 to C$36.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
CGX stock traded down C$0.71 during trading on Monday, hitting C$25.14. 506,426 shares of the company’s stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 295,582. Cineplex Inc has a 52 week low of C$25.06 and a 52 week high of C$39.99. The company has a current ratio of 0.40, a quick ratio of 0.28 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 91.04.
Cineplex (TSE:CGX) last released its quarterly earnings data on Wednesday, November 14th. The company reported C$0.16 EPS for the quarter, missing the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of C$0.30 by C($0.14). The business had revenue of C$386.72 million for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of C$405.60 million. On average, equities analysts predict that Cineplex Inc will post 1.42055335395303 EPS for the current fiscal year.
In other news, insider Daniel F. Mcgrath bought 4,000 shares of the stock in a transaction dated Tuesday, November 27th. The stock was purchased at an average price of C$25.65 per share, for a total transaction of C$102,600.00.
Cineplex Inc, through its subsidiaries, operates as an entertainment and media company in Canada and internationally. It operates through three segments: Film Entertainment and Content, Media, and Amusement and Leisure. The Film Entertainment and Content segment operates film theatres; and provides food and in-theatre amusement services, as well as rents theatre and digital commerce.
See Also: What is the Rule of 72?
Receive News & Ratings for Cineplex Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cineplex Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.