Zilliqa (CURRENCY:ZIL) traded down 7.4% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on December 3rd. In the last week, Zilliqa has traded up 18.6% against the dollar. Zilliqa has a market capitalization of $132.78 million and $6.72 million worth of Zilliqa was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Zilliqa token can now be bought for $0.0165 or 0.00000423 BTC on major exchanges including DEx.top, Upbit, Radar Relay and Kucoin.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00008978 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00003848 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00025597 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $94.50 or 0.02422210 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000355 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.10 or 0.00130802 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $7.40 or 0.00189603 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $385.02 or 0.09868617 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000117 BTC.
Zilliqa Token Trading
Zilliqa can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: FCoin, BitForex, AirSwap, Bitbns, Korbit, BiteBTC, Huobi, Koinex, Bithumb, Coinone, Kyber Network, DDEX, DragonEX, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), DEx.top, Upbit, BitMart, Radar Relay, Binance, UEX, Hotbit, Gate.io, Tokenomy, Coinhub, OTCBTC, OKEx, GOPAX, Kucoin, OOOBTC, WazirX, Zebpay, IDEX, Ethfinex and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zilliqa directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zilliqa should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Zilliqa using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zilliqa Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zilliqa and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.