Zurcoin (CURRENCY:ZUR) traded 2% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on December 3rd. Over the last week, Zurcoin has traded down 19.5% against the dollar. Zurcoin has a total market cap of $37,025.00 and approximately $49.00 worth of Zurcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Zurcoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0004 or 0.00000011 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcloud (BTDX) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000178 BTC.
- PlatinumBAR (XPTX) traded down 10% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0858 or 0.00002221 BTC.
- BiosCrypto (BIOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- AmsterdamCoin (AMS) traded 45.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Animecoin (ANI) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
Zurcoin Coin Profile
Quark hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 30th, 2013. Zurcoin’s total supply is 87,653,034 coins. Zurcoin’s official website is zurcoin.org.
Zurcoin Coin Trading
Zurcoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zurcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zurcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Zurcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zurcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zurcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.