Bytom (CURRENCY:BTM) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on December 4th. Over the last seven days, Bytom has traded 0.4% lower against the dollar. Bytom has a total market capitalization of $95.86 million and $20.48 million worth of Bytom was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Bytom coin can currently be bought for $0.0956 or 0.00002425 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, LBank, BigONE and EXX.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $31.20 or 0.00791402 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000182 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00003403 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00017358 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0418 or 0.00001060 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00002605 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0662 or 0.00001680 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 17.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00010973 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0239 or 0.00000606 BTC.
Bytom Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Bytom
Bytom can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: FCoin, Neraex, LBank, Gate.io, EXX, BigONE, HitBTC, OTCBTC, CoinEx, CoinTiger, BitMart, Bibox, Huobi, OKEx, Kucoin, ZB.COM, Cryptopia, RightBTC and CoinEgg. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bytom directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bytom should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bytom using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bytom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bytom and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.