News coverage about Mitsubishi Motors (OTCMKTS:MMTOF) has been trending negative recently, InfoTrie Sentiment reports. The research firm identifies negative and positive news coverage by analyzing more than six thousand blog and news sources. The firm ranks coverage of companies on a scale of negative five to positive five, with scores nearest to five being the most favorable. Mitsubishi Motors earned a daily sentiment score of -2.43 on their scale. InfoTrie also assigned media coverage about the company an news buzz score of 2 out of 10, meaning that recent news coverage is very unlikely to have an effect on the company’s share price in the next several days.
Here are some of the news headlines that may have effected Mitsubishi Motors’ score:
- Mitsubishi Motors (MMTOF) Earning Critical News Coverage, Report Finds (americanbankingnews.com)
- After Carlos Ghosn, Japan may never hire another foreign CEO (click2houston.com)
- [$$] Nissan Cancels Electric-Car Debut Amid Turmoil (finance.yahoo.com)
- Nissan-Renault-Mitsubishi alliance won’t appoint interim chairman (finance.yahoo.com)
- Mitsubishi Motors (MMTOF) Getting Neutral Media Coverage, Analysis Shows (americanbankingnews.com)
OTCMKTS MMTOF opened at $6.03 on Tuesday. Mitsubishi Motors has a one year low of $5.80 and a one year high of $8.30.
About Mitsubishi Motors
Mitsubishi Motors Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, designs, develops, manufactures, assembles, markets, and sells automobiles, and related component and replacement parts in Asia, Europe, North America, and internationally. The company's products include cars and motors vehicles; and automobile engines, transmissions, and press parts.
See Also: Intrinsic Value
Receive News & Ratings for Mitsubishi Motors Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mitsubishi Motors and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.