Omicron (CURRENCY:OMC) traded flat against the dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on December 4th. One Omicron coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0783 or 0.00001190 BTC on exchanges. Omicron has a market cap of $0.00 and $1.00 worth of Omicron was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Omicron has traded flat against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $30.54 or 0.00789483 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000181 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0923 or 0.00002386 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00003270 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00017221 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0407 or 0.00001048 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00002554 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0654 or 0.00001686 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 10.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00010560 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Omicron will be a blockchain based asset, and a clone of Bitcoin. Minting through the wallet will yield 5%/annum, compounding on a daily basis. The clients that will be released on Sept 17 will have a fresh overhaul to the interface, and there will be future modifications to add simplicity to OMC-BTC address linkage and addtional add-ons. Fullstack developers will be paid and employed to implement said features. The main focus of Omicron is to provide a suitable and superior investment vehicle than dividend-issuing companies. With this in mind, there will be no brand new technical developments made for OMC. Modifications will be ported from other cryptocurrency clients to keep OMC top of the line. “
Buying and Selling Omicron
Omicron can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Omicron directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Omicron should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Omicron using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Omicron Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Omicron and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.