SecureCoin (CURRENCY:SRC) traded 2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on December 4th. Over the last seven days, SecureCoin has traded 1.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. One SecureCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0033 or 0.00000083 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and CoinExchange. SecureCoin has a total market capitalization of $31,738.00 and approximately $40.00 worth of SecureCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- LUXCoin (LUX) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00021986 BTC.
- Argentum (ARG) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0400 or 0.00001001 BTC.
- Digitalcoin (DGC) traded up 11% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000148 BTC.
- AnarchistsPrime (ACP) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- StrikeBitClub (SBC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
Multiple Algorithms hashing algorithm. It launched on August 28th, 2013. SecureCoin’s total supply is 9,584,281 coins. SecureCoin’s official Twitter account is @securecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. SecureCoin’s official website is www.securechain.com.
Buying and Selling SecureCoin
SecureCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SecureCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SecureCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SecureCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SecureCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SecureCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.