News coverage about SUMITOMO CORP/S (OTCMKTS:SSUMY) has trended somewhat positive on Tuesday, InfoTrie reports. The research firm rates the sentiment of media coverage by analyzing more than 6,000 blog and news sources. The firm ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of -5 to 5, with scores closest to five being the most favorable. SUMITOMO CORP/S earned a daily sentiment score of 2.00 on their scale. InfoTrie also gave news coverage about the conglomerate an news buzz score of 10 out of 10, meaning that recent media coverage is extremely likely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the next few days.
These are some of the media stories that may have impacted SUMITOMO CORP/S’s analysis:
- Competition Commission clears Nippon Steel’s 51% acquisition in Sanyo Steel (business-standard.com)
- Asian Markets In Positive Territory On U.S.-China Trade Truce (markets.businessinsider.com)
- Head to Head Analysis: China Precision Steel (CPSL) vs. SUMITOMO CORP/S (SSUMY) (americanbankingnews.com)
- Head-To-Head Analysis: Ossen Innovation (OSN) vs. SUMITOMO CORP/S (SSUMY) (americanbankingnews.com)
- SUMITOMO CORP/S (SSUMY) Earning Somewhat Positive News Coverage, Report Finds (americanbankingnews.com)
Separately, Goldman Sachs Group upgraded SUMITOMO CORP/S from a “neutral” rating to a “buy” rating in a research report on Thursday, November 22nd.
SUMITOMO CORP/S Company Profile
Sumitomo Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, imports, exports, and trades in various goods and commodities worldwide. The company's Metal Products segment provides steel products, including steel sheets and tubular products, as well as non-ferrous metal products, such as aluminum and titanium.
Further Reading: What is the LIBOR?
Receive News & Ratings for SUMITOMO CORP/S Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SUMITOMO CORP/S and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.