Traceability Chain (CURRENCY:TAC) traded 1% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on December 4th. Traceability Chain has a market capitalization of $654,481.00 and approximately $19,845.00 worth of Traceability Chain was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Traceability Chain has traded 3% lower against the US dollar. One Traceability Chain token can currently be purchased for about $0.0017 or 0.00000044 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including BCEX, FCoin and LBank.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Insight Chain (INB) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00006902 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded up 13.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00034816 BTC.
- LocalCoinSwap (LCS) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0477 or 0.00001204 BTC.
- ZPER (ZPR) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- OWNDATA (OWN) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- ZMINE (ZMN) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0126 or 0.00000317 BTC.
- PRASM (PSM) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- FNKOS (FNKOS) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0095 or 0.00000239 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00013004 BTC.
- Cryptosolartech (CST) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000480 BTC.
Traceability Chain Token Profile
Traceability Chain Token Trading
Traceability Chain can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LBank, FCoin and BCEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Traceability Chain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Traceability Chain should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Traceability Chain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Traceability Chain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Traceability Chain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.