Traid (CURRENCY:TRAID) traded 1.7% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on December 4th. One Traid coin can now be bought for about $0.0011 or 0.00000029 BTC on popular exchanges including Crex24 and CryptoBridge. Traid has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and $69.00 worth of Traid was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Traid has traded down 11.4% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Phoenix (PHX) traded 16.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0397 or 0.00001002 BTC.
- Red Pulse Phoenix (PHX) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000261 BTC.
- ZCore (ZCR) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00005244 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (TOLL) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- QYNO (QNO) traded up 18.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0940 or 0.00002371 BTC.
- Dinero (DIN) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000110 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded 252.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000084 BTC.
Traid Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was July 22nd, 2018. Traid’s total supply is 31,882,360 coins. Traid’s official message board is www.traid.tv/blog. Traid’s official Twitter account is @traid_platform. Traid’s official website is www.traid.tv.
Traid Coin Trading
Traid can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and Crex24. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Traid directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Traid should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Traid using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Traid Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Traid and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.