TRON (CURRENCY:TRX) traded up 4.6% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on December 4th. Over the last week, TRON has traded 24% higher against the dollar. TRON has a total market cap of $953.38 million and approximately $78.66 million worth of TRON was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One TRON coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0144 or 0.00000365 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin, Bibox, CoinEx and Binance.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00008983 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00003805 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00025315 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $90.21 or 0.02285474 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 16.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.85 or 0.00148101 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $7.59 or 0.00192190 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $418.38 or 0.10597001 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000118 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00009640 BTC.
TRON Coin Profile
Buying and Selling TRON
TRON can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitfinex, Liquid, Bithumb, OpenLedger DEX, BitForex, YoBit, Huobi, Cryptomate, Cryptopia, BitFlip, Ovis, Zebpay, Trade Satoshi, Bittrex, CoinFalcon, RightBTC, Coindeal, DragonEX, Sistemkoin, Bitbns, IDCM, Exrates, Kryptono, Neraex, LiteBit.eu, ChaoEX, Liqui, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Stocks.Exchange, Braziliex, Gate.io, Upbit, Coinnest, IDAX, OTCBTC, Cobinhood, Binance, Mercatox, Allcoin, Kucoin, WazirX, CoinEx, OKEx, Livecoin, CoinEgg, LATOKEN, Tokenomy, Indodax, BTC-Alpha, HitBTC, DDEX, Exmo, Bibox, CoinExchange, CoinBene, Hotbit, Rfinex, Bit-Z, CoinTiger, Tidex, Fatbtc, LBank, OEX, Koinex, DigiFinex and Coinrail. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TRON directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade TRON should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy TRON using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TRON Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TRON and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.