AdCoin (CURRENCY:ACC) traded up 4% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on December 16th. AdCoin has a total market cap of $72,815.00 and approximately $236.00 worth of AdCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One AdCoin coin can now be bought for $0.0111 or 0.00000337 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia, Crex24 and CoinExchange. Over the last week, AdCoin has traded up 18% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00027316 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000175 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000109 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0117 or 0.00000356 BTC.
- GlobalCoin (GLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded 15.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000051 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on July 18th, 2017. AdCoin’s total supply is 71,544,111 coins and its circulating supply is 6,551,628 coins. The official website for AdCoin is www.getadcoin.com. AdCoin’s official Twitter account is @theadcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
AdCoin Coin Trading
AdCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Crex24 and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as AdCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AdCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy AdCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AdCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AdCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.