LiteDoge (CURRENCY:LDOGE) traded 1.1% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on January 11th. LiteDoge has a market capitalization of $519,731.00 and approximately $563.00 worth of LiteDoge was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One LiteDoge coin can currently be bought for $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Trade Satoshi and Cryptopia. In the last seven days, LiteDoge has traded down 3.1% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Novacoin (NVC) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00022151 BTC.
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0193 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $17,706.33 or 4.81687806 BTC.
- WomenCoin (WOMEN) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.45 or 0.00093895 BTC.
- Rupaya (RUPX) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000089 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- BillaryCoin (BLRY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000114 BTC.
- Litecoin Plus (LCP) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0406 or 0.00001103 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 11th, 2015. LiteDoge’s total supply is 15,161,073,063 coins. The Reddit community for LiteDoge is /r/litedoge and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for LiteDoge is www.ldoge.tech. LiteDoge’s official Twitter account is @litedoge and its Facebook page is accessible here.
LiteDoge Coin Trading
LiteDoge can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Trade Satoshi and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as LiteDoge directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade LiteDoge should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase LiteDoge using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for LiteDoge Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LiteDoge and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.