Coinonat (CURRENCY:CXT) traded 71.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on January 12th. Over the last seven days, Coinonat has traded 42.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. Coinonat has a market cap of $1,264.00 and $2.00 worth of Coinonat was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Coinonat coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000004 BTC on exchanges including YoBit, CoinExchange and Cryptopia.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Electra (ECA) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- SpaceChain (SPC) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000146 BTC.
- Bulwark (BWK) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00004064 BTC.
- VULCANO (VULC) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000099 BTC.
- Denarius (D) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0947 or 0.00002584 BTC.
- VIP Tokens (VIP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Virta Unique Coin (VUC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Powercoin (PWR) traded 22.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- NamoCoin (NAMO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Coinonat Coin Profile
Coinonat Coin Trading
Coinonat can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Coinonat directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Coinonat should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Coinonat using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Coinonat Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Coinonat and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.